Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kamree's Pre-School Graduation

Kamree graduated from preschool the end of May........yes, I know its the end of August......and yes, I know she has now started Kindergarten, but, better late than never, RIGHT?
She was so cute in her little new dress! She sat through the graduation, but did not sing any of the songs. On the last song, she did do a few very unenthusiastic actions to the song. Then when it was over, she ran up to me and said "Mom, I sang ALL the songs!" Okay?????
Anyway, she is the cutest little girl ever (along with Kaylee and Kate, that is :))
One funny thing about Kamree's time in Preschool: There was a little girl named Ruthie in her class, but Kam called her "Roof-ee". Well Kam didn't care that much for Roofee because I think ? they got in to a fight over a toy or something like that. She would come home and say "Oh I hate that Roofee!!! So I would hear all the time how Kam didn't like this girl, but she would try to be nice to her. So at the graduation, she was sitting at the front of the room, and then when Roofee came in, she looked and pointed at me with a serious look on her face, and then pointed right at Roofee who was coming through the doorway. She wanted me to see her I guess! It was sooo funny! I burst out laughing and then had to tell my brother who was sitting next to me and saw the whole thing! It was pretty funny!


Kamree with Grandma and Grandpa Bell


Kamree with Grandma and Grandpa McCann


Kamree with her BEST friend Zac

Our little PreSchool Graduate! We love You Kam!

1 comment:

Krishelle said...

she is the cutest!! I wish I could have been there for her graduation!