Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Kamree!!!

Today is Kamree's 4th birthday! I can't believe it!!! She is so fun to have in our family! She usually always has a smile on her face and is always having fun! She loves to play dress up any time she can and puts dress on top of dress on top of dress!!!

She loves her sisters and brother and they love her so much! She is a very stubborn and I think that she runs the show about half of the time!





She is good at making faces and entertains everyone by doing so.










She is really sweet to her little brother (most of the time). She loves to read to him and she loves to play house with him. She always calls him "Jeff" and pretends like he is her husband and they carry around dolls and take care of them. It is so cute and funny!

































She loves ponys and barbies! She loves whatever Kaylee loves and tries to do everything that she does. She likes to impress Kaylee. She always looks in the mirror after I do her hair and tells me she looks handsome and fancy! She loves to sing and make up songs! She is always making some kind of noise 24/7. She loves it when people tell her they are proud of her! One funny word she says is "crapa" which means "grandpa". She has the cutest blonde hair and the cutest smile.
We all love her so so so much and are so happy she is part of our family!!!!






















Happy Birthday Kamree!!!!!

4 comments:

Krishelle said...

I just LOVE that girl! Those pictures are all so darling! We are so lucky to have such a silly girl in our fmaily!

ELI said...

I have never seen so many cute pictures all at once before. She is such a clown.

Jeff and Bridgette Metcalfe said...

Oh Krisanda...Kate is so precious! I can't wait to see her. How are you feeling? I'm sorry you went through so much crap. Scary! I'm glad you're ok. If you need help with anything please call me! Happy Birthday Kamree!!! Give her a hug for me.

Ashley said...

So cute. I love the things little kids say. I know what you mean about having them try to cary the baby....scary. It's a good thing their so cute.