Thursday, December 4, 2008


Krishelle Kate Bell




YAY! Shes here! We named her after Aunt Krishelle and she will go by Kate. She was born November 17th at 5:23 P.M. She weighed in at
8 lbs 1 oz and was 18 1/2 inches long. She is the sweetest thing!


We got to the hospital that morning to be induced at 7:30 A.M., but she was stuborn and still took all day before she decided she was ready. Her sisters and brother just love her so so so much - probably a little too much! The labor and delivery went great and we are so happy she is a healthy and happy baby! We ran into a few problems after delivery and the recovery has been a little stressful and tough, but we're making it through thanks to all the people that are willing to help! We are so blessed to have such wonderful family members!




Things at our house are a little wild - hopefully I'll start figuring things out pretty soon - I'm open to any advice I can get!


Jace is so proud of his new little sister. He calls her "JJ's baby Kate" and he says this about 1000 times a day! We think that Kate looks a lot like Kamree and so now Kamree thinks that this is HER baby. She tells us that Kate is Kamree's baby and that our baby is still at the "hopital". Kaylee loves to hold the baby and has tried to prove to me a couple times that she can walk with the baby - scary!










3 comments:

Krishelle said...

Baby Kate's eye huh mamma huh?... Baby Kate huh momma?...Baby Kate's toes huh Momma huh?...Baby Kate's hair huh momma huh?

I just love that!

Carrie said...

Oh she is a beauty! I love her little rosey fluffy cheeks...precious! Congrats on another girl!

Lindsey said...

how cute!!! I cant wait to see her. Please call me if you need anything at all! Except advice- I'm at a complete loss as to how you do it!!!