Thursday, December 4, 2008

Catching Up!!! Halloween!




Kaylee - Hannah Montana!




Kamree the kitty cat!
















Jace the cowboy!






Kaylee "Hannah Montana" at school!
So, its been a while since I've caught up on things on my blog, so I thought I would go back and post some things! Going back to Halloween (I know - how pathetic!) Kaylee was Hannah Montana (or as Kamree says : "Hometana") Kamree was a kitty and Jace was a cowboy.
They all had a really fun time! Kamree still thinks that she is a kitty and whenever you ask her to do something like put her shoes on or something, she says "Mom, kittys don't wear shoes!" She is pretty funny! Kaylee looked so cute at school in the parade! We did have a fight about her costume though. She did not want to wear a white shirt uderneath the Hannah Montana shirt. I told her if she didn't, then everyone would see right down her shirt. She said in the most dramatic voice ever "Hannah Montana does not wear long sleeve white shirts - ever!!!!" (The teenage years are going to be SO fun! Jace was pretty good other than the fact that it took 30 minutes to get his simple costume on him. He was trying to get away from me the whole time! He has got "The terrible 2's" written all over his face!!! He is so funny though! I unfortunately had to work on Halloween, so Jeff took the kids over to the neighborhood trunk or treat and they had a good time. Then they went to both sets of grandparents houses and then came to visit me at my work! They all had a great time!










1 comment:

Krishelle said...

They all looked sooo cute!