Sunday, November 16, 2008

One More Baby........


So tomorrow is November 17th and also the day we will be having our 4th and final baby. We are all very excited......and a little nervous! Her name will be Krishelle Kate Bell. We are naming her after aunt Krishelle, but she will go by Kate. We are all praying that our new little baby girl won't join forces with Jace and Kamree and become "the third wild one", or as their grandpa McCann named them, "Hell on Wheels". Kaylee is very excited to have a new baby and wants to help with everything that has to do with taking care of her. She is going to be such a great helper. Kamree informed me just today that her new baby Kate will be sleeping on her bed. I told her that was fine with me - as long as she was the one that took care of her so I could sleep. I don't know if Jace knows exactly what is going on. He thinks he has a baby in his tummy though and smiles and laughs when I ask him if he wants to be a big brother.

Anyways, if you think our house is loud and chaotic now, just come and visit us when we bring the baby home! But it is all worth it even though there are stressful days!!!

7 comments:

Jeff and Bridgette Metcalfe said...

Ah! So excited!! Can't wait to see her. Good luck! That is so cute you are naming her after shelly. Perfect person to be named after.

Adrienne said...

How cute! Good luck tomorrow! I'll be about a month behind.

And I hope you don't mind, we're thinking of Kate too. It's one of two on our list. We'll see. I love it.

Krishelle said...

I feel so honored to have such a little doll named after me! She is adorable and we are sooo happy to have her in our lives! (and what a lucky girl to have such great parents!!!)

Carrie said...

Let us know when life settles down for you and we can come see her! Wow, 4 kids, you guys are trooper parents!

Ashley said...

Krisanda- look at your cute family. And you couldn't have names her after anyone better. I hope we get to see the new little one for the holidays. We really should try to get the kids together and play. Or we could take yours and give you a break...let us know we would love to.

Lindsey said...

congratulations! I wish I had it in me to have 4. You guys are amazing! What a cute family, even if it is hell on wheels.

Emily said...

Hey just wanted to say "way to go!" I'm so excited for you. You know I don't think there is any better person in the world to name a baby after so I'm sure she'll be just as wonderful as shelle is. I've only got 7 weeks left! Our birthing schedules really are freaky!=)