Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point

This past week, my mom was nice enough to "entertain" me for the day and get me out of the house with the kids. We went to Thanksgiving Point with Kam, Jace, and Kate. Kaylee was at school and doesn't know we went - she would KILL me if she knew we went without her! She does not like to miss a party! She is soooo funny! Anyway, the flowers were beautiful and I was able to get some cute pictures of "the twins!"
This picture is sooo cute......except for the woman's head in between them ??????? Nice! I'll have to work on that and see if I can get rid of her! The kids were so good - I think it was because they finally were able to be outside in nice weather!

And here is Kate, who was the PERFECT baby as always! She is the biggest sweetheart! We have lucked out majorly with all of our babies being really good, but considering the chaos that Kate has to deal with, she is the most mellow! We just LOVE her! She is always so happy!
Ha ha ha! Do you like how we went to the "tulip festival" and I didn't really take any pictures of the flowers???? The flowers were pretty, but my kids are gorgeous! (I can say that cause I'm the mother!) ha ha ha

2 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

You do have gorgeous kids! :)

Krishelle said...

Yea...you do get really great babies...it's when they turn 2 that it all changes! lol!