Sunday, July 26, 2009

24th of July Weekend!

For the weekend, we decided to go camping with some friends and boating with Jeff's parents. It was a lot of fun! This was the first time the kids had really been camping! They absolutely loved it! I think they loved it mostly because they were allowed to get dirty and not get in trouble for it! They also thought it was so cool that we all slept in a tent - which we borrowed from Jeff's parents - we have no camping equipment! Anyway this was the only picture of camping that I got. We just spaced it! Our friends had a four wheeler so the kids got to ride on it. We all had a great time! Then we met Jeff's parents at Deer Creek for boating. The 3 older kids had been on the boat before, but this time they didn't cry because they were nervous - they loved this as well! Even the baby was SOOOO good the whole time! She is such a good and happy baby!
Here is Kate just having a good time! She just goes with the flow! I am SOOO lucky to have such a good baby - especially with having 3 other kids!

Is this not the cutest picture fo Kate and Jace? I can't stand it! They are such cute little buddies!


Kamree and Jace are cute little buddies too! I love that their life vests are the same! Whenever the boat got going fast, they would grab hands and laugh their heads off! They take such good care of eachother!

I was so impressed that the 3 older kids all took a ride in the tube! Kaylee even went by herself one of the times. Kamree and Jace didn't last too long, but they atleast tried it! The tube went pretty slow when they were in it and they did awesome!

Jeff got in the tube with Kaylee, and she let Jeff's dad go a little bit faster. As they were going the tube hit a couple big waves and the tube tipped. Luckily Jeff saw it coming and got Kaylee up above water right away. I thought she'd be upset and screaming, but by the time she got back in the tube, she was laughing her head off. And she went again!

Poor Kate! She HATED the infant life jacket that she had to wear - you could just tell by the look on her face! It was pretty funny!

Jace riding on the boat by Jeff. He was scared that if he touched the water, the fish would bite his toes!

Our little model, Kaylee. I can't believe how big she is getting!


Kamree is soooooo cute! She has the cutest smile! She did ride in the tube with Jeff and I, but decided she was done as soon as a bunch of water splashed up in her face! She was screaming at the top of her lungs when that happened! We all had such a great weekend! Wish it could've lasted a little bit longer!

8 comments:

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

What a fun trip with the family we were on a trip to Willard Bay on the weekend it is so much fun to watch grand kids in the water. Your kids are so close and you and Jeff are the best parents, what a special FAMILY.

The Bullocks said...

Your kids are so darling. I love how they are little buddies. those pictures of Kate make me want a baby girl so bad. so looks so sweet.
and I LOVE that picture of Kate and Jace where they fell asleep next to each other on the floor, that is so precious.

ELI said...

Yay! You blogged! Love the pictures!

Krishelle said...

Cutest kids I have ever seen!

Camille Schmidt said...

Your kids are so dang cute!! I can't believe how big Kate looks already! I love your cute family.

Jeff and Bridgette Metcalfe said...

Oh! I miss you guys! We are doing just great! I feel so behind on your life. I haven't checked your blog for awhile, let alone anyones. Sounds like you have been having fun. Your kids are getting so big!!!!!! Kate is so adorable. And poor Jace's foot! Oh my!! Has jeff been able to be home more? Hope things are going good. We need to get together. Did I mention your kids are getting so big!!! HA HA! Holy cow

The Dunnes said...

How fun! What cute pics of your cute kiddies! Love the one of all of you guys together at the temple. We procrastinated too long for the open house so I'm just a little jealous. ;) Hope you are well!

Kim McCann said...

Hey, I am now officially stalking your blog too. :) Send me your email address & I'll send you an invite. My email is cmccann7@hotmail.com Love, Kim :)