Sunday, July 26, 2009

Random Stuff!

We were all able to go to the Oquirrh Temple open house about 2 weeks ago. It was soooo beautiful and the kids just loved it! They were all so good the whole time - even "the twins" who sometime have a hard time being quiet! :) It was nice to be all together in the temple and realize how blessed we are and that we can all be together forever!
Here is Kaylee with 2 teeth missing! She has been beside herself, because "everyone in her kindergarten class had already lost teeth - except for her!!!!!!!!" So to say that she was excited when she lost 2 teeth in July is an understatement! So cute! I love how little kids look when they lose teeth!

Sorry Jace for the underwear picture, but this was so dang cute! Kate was playing on the rug and was crawling around and finally layed down and fell right to sleep. Jace eventually ran in and layed right up next to her and fell to sleep as well. Kate is half naked because she had spit up on her shirt right before her nap and I just hadn't put a new shirt on yet. Jace is just about naked because I am still trying to get him 100% potty trained and it helps not to dress him so he remembers he is wearing underwear - it works sometimes!


I thought this was a cute bath picture! I love it when their little enough to bathe in the kitchen sink. So cute! I always used to do this with Kaylee and Kamree as well!

I could not stop laughing when Jace came in drinking the syrup! The thing that is the funniest about this, is that I think my sister and I did this when we were little - so it must be something that was passed down! GROSS!

And here is the last freaky picture! About 2 weeks ago, Jace came running into the living room where I was just SCREAMING! Then he was so upset that he held his breath and was turning purple and looked like he was going to pass out! He always does this when he gets really upset. Jeff used to do that when he was a little - so that must be passed down too! Anyway I grabbed him trying to figure out was going on. I then looked down and blood was pouring out of the bottom of him foot. I cupped my hand by his foot to hold the blood - my hand was full within about 15 seconds. I yelled for the girls to bring me a towell - Kamree brought me a roll of toilet paper. Too funny! Then they finally brought me wipes, so I used those and I think I used half of them! This picture was what bled on the floor in addition to what I was holding in my hand. I thought for sure when I finally got his foot to stop bleeding, I would see a huge cut, but it was a puncture wound that wasn't even that big - it was just deep. Anyway, I bandaged it up and told him to show me what in the world he stepped on. He had climbed in the play pen that was set up against the wall in my bedroom and when he was climbing out he came down on the heater vent that was out and turned upside down. We had taken the vent out to try to get more cool air in the house and didn't worry about anyone getting hurt on it because it was out of the way. Anyway, it scared me pretty good!


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love the picture of Jace and Kate sleeping. It is so cute! Your kids are so adorable

Krishelle said...

You should....update your blog. I know you have lots of stories to tell...