Wednesday, August 25, 2010

3 More Weeks and Counting......

What do you get when you have a three year old boy doing a flip off the side of the tramp?
A BROKEN LEG!!!!!!!! I just still cannot believe it! When he fell, he slammed his leg on the bar of the tramp and fractured it right under his kneecap. Poor kid! Leave it to the "twins" to have all the injuries - Kam had the first stitches last October, and now Jace with the first broken bone!
This happened two weeks ago, and he had a splint on it for the first 4 days. When the splint was on, he kept telling me to "take this big sock off"!!! When I told him that we couldnt, he said "Well then will you put a sock on my other leg?" It was pretty funny. Another thing he keeps saying is "Mom, can I get down and walk on the floor?" When I tell him he can't, he says "Im just kiddin Mom." He has to tell everyone what happened wherever we go! One more thing he did, was one day Jeff and I were talking, trying to decide what to do for dinner, and all of the sudden, Jace who was laying on the bed, yelled at the top of his lungs "I'M THE ONLY ONE WITH A BROKEN LEG"! We both burst out laughing! So now the hard cast has been on for a week and a half, and we have 3 MORE WEEKS to go! One day at a time....................


He choose a black cast because he wanted a "Sherriff" cast. He associates his colors with the cars from the movie "Cars". So Sherriff means black! Hopefully the next three weeks flies by, because this is one demanding kid! Good thing he is so cute!

No comments: